Monday, March 28, 2011

MM - Getting back to the gym

Monday this week is dedicated to two things. One of them I have already complained about, laundry, so I'll just move on to the next thing I am working on today. I am working on catching up and re-starting my exercise routine this week. I have added weight lifting and abdominal exercise back into my routine. It was a lot of fun to get back to feeling like I am accomplishing something in the gym. I find this totally funny since I was not an exercise person at all when I was younger. I hated to do anything that remotely resembled exercise and avoided it at all costs. Yet another time where I wish I knew then what I know now. I find that beyond the obvious benefits of getting active I have come to depend on the endorphins that exercise releases. If I do something every morning and every night right before bed I am a happier person as well as being a healthier person, and who wouldn't love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!