1. Did March come in like a lion or was it something less ferocious in your neck of the woods?
Definitely not a lion here. March came in with 80 degree weather and beautiful sunny days. Until yesterday, which had sustained winds at 45 mph with gusts of 65-80 mph. That was not fun.
2. Speaking of lions, which one's your film favorite...The Cowardly Lion (Wizard of Oz), Mufasa (The Lion King), Elsa (Born Free), or Alex (Madagascar)? You may notice I left Aslan off the list. Including him would have made this question way too easy for many of you.
Of those I would say The Cowardly Lion. I love that his goal in life is to love more, what an awesome goal.
3. What's your favorite spot from which to view the sunrise or sunset?
At the Grand Canyon. It's perfect.
4. To what extent is knowledge power and to what extent is truth power? What's the difference?
This is hard, I would say that knowledge and truth are closely related, because knowledge isn't really knowledge if it isn't based in truth.
5. What's something peculiar you've seen recently?
I live in Las Vegas.... there are so many peculiar things I wouldn't know where to start.
6. Bottled water...your thoughts?
Waste of money. We use reusable Camelback bottles and a filter. In my home town the water straight out of the tap is so amazing I used to laugh at people who paid that much money for water. As a storage solution for preparedness (natural disasters, etc) they are a good idea.
7. What's your strongest sense?
I've never thought about it. I guess I would say hearing, but that could be that it is because I am comparing myself to a husband who is going deafer (is that a word?) by the day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had so many random thoughts last week and all of a sudden I can't think of anything.