Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Sentemental

Yeah, I know it has been a little while since I actually wrote anything. And I really hope that there wasn't anyone sitting out there with a house that's 2/3 of the way organized while I wanted to write this one. I have a hard time telling people what to do with things that have meaning to them. Some are ok to keep, others you should probably let go of so that you have a new start. However that is a choice that you have to make on your own.

So this one will be short and sweet. Think about what you are keeping and why. If you are keeping it out of guilt or to remind yourself not to make the same mistake again, get rid of it. It is really is important to you, then display it in the way that it deserves. Keeping it hidden away means that you are not really cherishing it and you should be getting rid of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!