1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
I am not a huge fan of wearing true Kelly green, so St. Patricks day is always a struggle for me. Which now that I think about it is really strange, I wear almost exclusively cool colors in jewel tones, but all of my greens are hunter. Hmmm. Maybe it's time to buy some green. I do have a shirt set aside for "green day" as my kids call it. It's just an Old Navy t-shirt that is green with tiny white pin stripes. And I will most definitely be wearing it on Saturday.
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
Green space? in Las Vegas? There is very little green here, other than my backyard which according to the photos on Google Earth is the greenest one on base. I do go to the park at the end of the street with a neighbor pretty much every day, and that has the green rubber safety turf stuff. I miss green.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
I think I am just about perfect. I used to think I was going to be an amazon (I hit this height in early Middle School, needless to say the boys were a lot behind) Some days I would like to be taller, but there are heels for that, I rarely want to be shorter. By the way, I'm 5'7.
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
I'm not the biggest fighter in the world, but I would say that the surest way to make me mad is to put words into my mouth or to purposely misrepresent something I said. I am really steamed right now over that and I am working very hard on controlling that part of my temper.
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
All of them, I eat each of those on a weekly basis, and usually have more than one on a daily basis. It would be really hard for me to pick one over any of the others.
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
So many choices, but I don't want to bore anyone with long drawn out explanations of any of these things, I adore history, I majored in it, so there are a lot of women in history that I admire. Elanor Roosevelt. just an amazing compassionate woman living in a situation what was less that ideal much of the time but always finding a way to leave the world a better place.
7. Keep Calm and ____________on.
You fill in the blank.
I am really not a big fan of this whole Keep Calm thing, I don't know why but they tend to drive me crazy on Pinterest. but I just ran a serach for some brilliant ideas since nothing is coming to me and I found these that aren't too annoying to me. So Keep Calm and Pray On, or Keep Calm and Exercise More.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The move is getting closer, we hope. All of a sudden things are problems that have never been problems before. Like my asthma, it's well controlled with no attacks or issues in 7 years, it has never been a concern in any PCS before, but all of a sudden I am going to multiple Dr's appointments and filling out piles of paperwork in order to beg the place we are going to send a letter saying that I am allowed to come. Seriously? UGH.