1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend? Ehh not a full game, I've practiced putting and driving. It's ok, but I'm happy to let that be a husband thing..... And no we never watch golf on TV.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one? I adore hats... I wear them a lot, but not recently, I need a new summer hat mine was crushed last year.
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks? I would say a 7 or 8. I can eat just about anything, even rice, but I have to think about it while I'm doing it, it isn't something I can do mindlessly.
4. Has technology taken over? Yes, and I'm not sure if I think that's a good thing or a bad thing.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror? Maybe 5 times, and 3 of those are accidental. I am a morning and night mirror person. Although I did Zumba tonight in front of a mirror.... yikes.
6. Tulip or Daffodil? Tulip, it's my all time favorite flower.
7. I am proud of myself for __________________. I am proud of myself for a lot of things, but I would say that the number one thing I am proud of myself for is taking my un-athletic self and training myself to become someone who enjoys working out.
8. Insert your own random thought here. So tired, Zumba tonight was roasting in the new room, it made me super tired. So that's all I can think of right now.