Thursday, March 10, 2011

Think Ahead Thursday

I decided to do more dreaming than planning for todays challenge. If I were taking a vacation to anywhere in the world where would it be? Wow, that is actually much harder than it sounds initially. There are so many places that I want to visit in my life. I want to go back to England and live there and travel until I have seen every single castle and ruin, then I will extend my travels to Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. I want to see each and every state in the United States. I want to visit Canada and Mexico. Asia, so many places to visit, I would love to spend time in China, Japan, Korea, India. Australia that would be awesome, but I think I would choose New Zealand first. My choices are different if I include my children than if I don't. So what is my number one choice?

I want to take a cruise. I want to take a trip where I can visit more than one city at a time, and when I am done touristing I can have amazing food, spas, activities and shopping. I really want to take a cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!