Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Time alone

Well it is the second Tuesday of the school year here and I am starting to figure out what to do with myself now that I have time alone. I don't have a ton of alone time since P-nut is only in school two days a week for a couple of hours, but in reality I haven't had this much consistant time to myself in almost 7 years. It is really strange to walk around by myself in the middle of the day. DH is really good about letting me get time when he is home, but when he is at work it just feels strange.

I think that one of my first changes will be to start going back to the gym during the time when P-nut is in school. I haven't been doing any weight lifting in a long time and I think that I really need to get back to that. I am still doing Zumba three times a week and I love it now as much as I did when I started. I am so excited that I found an exercise that makes me happy no matter what. I never don't want to go which is awesome.

So for my first fitness Tuesday back in the swing of things I am just going to challenge you to look at your routine and see what you love and what you've been neglecting. And then, fix it. Probably easier said than done, but do it anyway.

~DD

2 comments:

  1. The more I read about you dong Zumba the more I want to try it.

    And enjoy the "you" time...it is wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!