1. How do you typically react in a sudden, extreme, pressure-filled crisis? Would we want you nearby in an emergency?
I am generally really calm and logical in the face of emergency. However I don't feel like I have many special skills that would be helpful. So I would not be running around like an idiot or having a panic attack but I still could not give medical care or use the physical strength to do something impressive.
2. Caramel apple-caramel sundae-caramel corn-caramel macchiato...of the four, which Carmel treat would you choose?
When I was pregnant with my oldest I was the most frequent customer at the Baskin Robins on Lakenheath. My sundae of choice was a caramel sundae with nuts. I love caramel corn but it isn't something I buy often. I am dying to try the new Salted Caramel Frapp at Starbucks. I guess the only one that isn't a favorite for some reason or another is caramel apples and that is just because I hate how awkward they are to eat.
3. Is there such a thing as destiny? Explain.
Yes, I believe that God has a plan for our lives, something that each person was born to do. I also believe that we are able to make choices that will ultimately effect that destiny.
4. What's your favorite piece of furniture? I'm referring to something currently in your possession as opposed to something on your wish list.
Our new mattress. It is the first one we have ever owned that doesn't make my back hurt in the middle of the night.
5. Wednesday night marks the start of the 2011 Baseball World Series. Did you know? Do you care? Will you be watching? Ever been to a professional baseball game? If you're not an American do you find the title 'World Series' annoying or amusing?
Yes I knew, no I haven't been watching much baseball this season. I used to keep very close track of baseball but it has sort of gone by the wayside with the birth of my children (hockey too) I love going to professional games. I have been to multiple Arizona Diamondback Games, and a few of the games for the Las Vegas 51's (a minor team that feeds the Dodgers)
6. A sound that takes me back to my childhood is____________.
This is a hard one. I would have to say that classical music played on a record is a common sound from my childhood.
7. On average, once you've linked your hodgepodge post to mine how many other participant blogs do you visit? Do you ever come back to the Hodgepodge later in the day or even the day after to read posts?
I try and visit every single one, so an average of 40 I think. Some weeks I am better about commenting than others. I usually visit as many as possible on Wednesdays and then come again on Saturday to see what I missed.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a new favorite fingernail polish color. It's Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Gunmetal. It's a great fall neutral. And I've added a link to the color and a quick pic of my toes and nails so that you can see what it looks like.