Wednesday, November 2, 2011
1. Who taught you how to cook?
My Mom. I love to cook and bake and I'm a pretty good one if I do say so myself.
2. Have you been told you think too much? Are too much of a perfectionist? Are too sensitive? Were they right?
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Well sort of I think that I think things through and expect them to be done correctly if at all possible and that I have a soft side, but I don't think I am TOO any of those things any more than my brother is TOO adventurous or my husband is TOO friendly. It is just a part of what makes each of us ourselves.
3. As a child did you have a favorite blanket or toy? Tell about it.
As a young child I had a yellow blanket named DD. Actually I still have it, it's in a box of childhood memories up in the top of my closet.
4. What 'institution' do you have the most faith in?
Institution? Ummmm I'll think about it and if I come up with something edit later. Perhaps it is the lack of caffeine at this early time of the morning but I can't think of any institution that I have a great amount of faith in right now. I have a lot of faith in people and their desire for the best for themselves and those they care about and I have Faith.
5. Chrysanthemums-pansies-burning bush-ornamental cabbage...your favorite in an autumn garden?
Mums. Mostly because I have never had any other others in a fall garden. Pansies say spring to me, but something about a thick group of rust and gold chrysanthemums makes me thing of Fall every time.
6. What superpower do the kids in your neighborhood seem to posses?
Well, they are all pretty good at falling and getting right up again. We have a large number of kids who have some gracefulness issues, but it never stops any of them, they just bounce right back up and keep playing. Oh that and they all seem to possess louder than normal voices. My own children might be the worst in this group.
7. Are you a fan of the cranberry?
Yes! I love cranberry, juice, sauce, compote, jelly, bread, dried. Yum!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Every random thought I have right now is too grumpy to share with the world. I really should try and do Hodgepodge at night when I am in a better mood. :-)