Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's that time of year again.....

It's that time of year again, the time of year when people take stock of their lives and think about the changes that they would like to make or the goals that they would like to set for themselves in the next year. Last year I made very vague goals they were not measurable, which I guess is both good and bad. It meant that I was able to keep them in mind all year but it also meant that there wasn't ever a point where I could say that I was finished with them.

So this year I have decided to set goals that are more measurable and less general. So here it goes.

1) Get my teaching liscense renewed/valid for the state that I live in.
2) Start and complete one new craft project a month.
3) Try one new meal a month.
4) Continue to make health and fitness a part of my life.
5) Spend more consistant time in prayer and study.

I think that will be a good set of things to do for the upcoming year. At least tight now those seem like pretty realistic goals. I'll keep you updated.

So what were your goals for the year 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!