1. With that being said I think I need to dive right in to some Christmas related questions, don't you? Which do you prefer-pretty gift wrap with a bow or a pretty gift bag with/without a bow? What percentage of your holiday gifts are currently (as in right this very minute) wrapped in some form or fashion? I much prefer a pretty gift with a pretty bow. Right this second I would have to say that 98% of my gifts are wrapped, and ready to go, I'm only missing one thing for one nephew, and once I buy it, it will be wrapped too. Most of the extended family gifts are already gone, through the mail, all in all it's been a good holiday season so far.
2. What is one item on your Christmas list this year? A new screen for my phone. Monday was a bad, bad day. I also have some little stuff but the husband and I decided that this year we would use our gift budget for each other to give the kids more Christmas experiences rather than but things neither of us really need.
3. What makes a home? Family. Without question. We have moved a lot, and I would say that no matter where we are living, it always feels like home because of the people who are inside. The same goes for when we go "home" to visit. As long as I see the people it doesn't matter to me where that home is.
4. Motown founder Berry Gordy celebrates his birthday on Hodgepodge Day-November 28th. Are you a fan of the Motown sound? If so, who's your favorite Motown artist and/or song? Here's a list in case you're stuck. Oh I do love Motown. It's so smooth and rich sounding. As for my favorite I'll just go with an appropriate seasonal one.
5. Red or green-which one is more prevalent in your closet? So I actually ran upstairs to count because it is really close to equal. But the winner is....... Green. By a hair. However if I included all shades of aqua and turquoise (which I don't) then Green is a huge winner by far. I do love the way I look in both though.
6. True or false-bacon makes it better? If you answered true, what's your favorite dish made with bacon? True! My current favorite bacon dish was a Pinterest find, surprise I know. Bacon, Cheddar, Ranch, Chicken pasta! Amazing.
7. Share a favorite holiday memory. I have so many wonderful holiday memories, it is hard to pick out just one. As a child it was getting my first bicycle and then my first American Girl Doll. Then as a teen/young adult it was performing in the Holiday Dinner at my University, such a magical experience. As an adult, it is continuing family traditions with my children.
8. Insert your own random thought here. So much fun to be back blogging. I've missed it. I can't wait to read the other Hodgepodges and see what everyone has been up to. Also I'll add more pictures as the day goes on, I've just got to go to work now.