1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
Chili, hands down. I love a lot of warm comfort foods, but I love chili.
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
I most definitely a creature of habit, it might border on OCD, but I choose to ignore the possibility that it would. An example for you. When I make my water bottles for the day or working out I put in 10 ice cubes, not 9, not 11, exactly 10. I can't stop myself from doing this. I have showered in the exact same order for at least 10 years, I can't change it and I don't want to.
3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
This is really hard. I didn't eat many packaged food products growing up, my Mom was a part of the organic natural co-op movement long before it became mainstream. My favorite childhood food that I don't eat anymore is whole wheat carob chip cookies. Another favorite was getting to eat pieces of honeycomb.
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
I don't know. Hmmm. I'm sure I lost a ton of things when I was younger I was one of those "clean by shoving things under the bed" type of kids. Now I rarely lose things. At least I rarely lose things that I don't find again.
5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?
Zoo, but only if it is a good one where the animals look happy and well treated. When they are in cages that are too small or in climates that are unnatural for the animals I just want to cry.
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
Vivaldi's Gloria.... the whole thing.
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
I HATE it when people talk down to me. I tend to argue a lot when people try to act like they are know-it-alls or when people talk to me like I must be stupid because I am a stay at home mom. Other than that I am a pretty easy going person and will do a lot of bending to avoid an argument.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Family camping trip to Zion National Park this weekend. So very excited. I just hope that the rain stops before we get there.