Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Zion National Park

Meal Plans haven't even been thought about yet this week. I usually get all of that together over the weekend and finalized on Sundays so that I don't need to do any shopping during the week. However since I was having an amazing time camping with my family and friends my meal plans are currently non-existent. The plan for today is to take stock of what we have in the house and to make plans from that. So when I do finally share them with you it will be a bunch of pantry and leftover style meals.


Now on to the fun part of this post. My camping trip this weekend. My family and three of my neighbor families (14 total people and 3 dogs) went to Zion National Park for a weekend away. I had an amazing time. It was so wonderful to get away from the desert that is Las Vegas and see some soaring sandstone cliffs and trees. For those of you that don't know I am from Northern Arizona so that type of natural surrounding is what I grew up with and what I am used to. We did some hiking trips with just our little family and some with the large group and enjoyed both times. I saw some wonderful wild life and landscapes all while filling my lungs with clean fresh air. There really aren't words to describe how beautiful it was so I'll just share some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. My goal is to get to Zion sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!