Wednesday, December 7, 2011
1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guests to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay?
No, I'm not going to have any guests in my home this year for Christmas. My husbands parents came here for Thanksgiving. For Christmas my family is packing up and heading out to Texas. I can't wait!
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905 ...what's your all time favorite Disney movie? Here's a list in case you're struggling...and yes, you have to pick one.
Sleeping Beauty. Without question. I love it. Not that I don't love a million other Disney movies, but if I had to pick just one that would be it.
3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
Apples from Sam's Club. Every.single.apple was bruised beyond use. I couldn't even cut off the bad parts to use the good for baking they were so far gone.
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
This year I only bought one thing online and it was from this etsy store. The Plum Pin Cushion she makes beautiful stuff. You really should go check it out. The rest of my gifts were purchased from home show businesses like Pampered Chef, Usbourne books, and Scentsy.
5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom?
Amaryllis, I have fond memories of getting it as a bulb and watching it grow during the Christmas season. Something about watching a beautiful bloom come to life in the middle of the snow is amazing. Although for that reason I guess I sort of like all of them.
6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item.
My Christmas wish is to know when and if we are EVER going to leave Vegas.... ever.
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
P-nut has been sick with one of her signature raging fevers. Nighttime is long.....