For me it definitely goes in the direction of the freedom from persecution and discrimination. I don't think that doing what you want without regard to others is a good idea, ever, and I think that people who justify being ugly or mean by saying that it's their right should remember that rights come with responsibilities to themselves and others, and those include treating others with the same dignity and respect that you feel like you deserve.
2. Nathan's sponsors a hot dog eating contest every 4th of July. Last year over 40,000 people attended the event and almost 2 million watched it on TV. The winner ate over 60 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes. How do you like your hot dogs?
I don't, well not very often. I like brats or sausages of that style in a hotdog bun, I like chili cheese dogs with no othdog in them, so chili cheese buns? I will eat them if they are all that's available, and sometimes I will want one, but hot dogs are something I never crave.
3. If you were going to enter an eating contest what would be on the menu?
Hmmmmm, Cookies. Yup, fresh baked cookies.
4. Do you run your house more as a dictatorship or a democracy?
I would say that it's more of a monarchy. God put me and my husband in charge of my kids, so we have the final say in everything. We will listen to them and take their opinions, concerns, and desires into account, but the final say comes down to us.
5. Where was your favorite summer place when you were a kid?
Visiting my Grandmothers house is Texas. So many fun memories with my cousins.
6. Do you have a guest room? Would you want to stay there?
Yes, at this moment since the girls are staying with their grandparents we have a lot of guest beds. But yes, we have them. At this moment I would love for Ladybug (what my girls call my best friend) to be able to come and stay.
7. Next Wednesday America celebrates her independence. Do you have any special plans for the 4th of July? If you live outside the USA when and how does your country celebrate its own patriotic holiday?
I assume that we will be going to the celebration on post (that feels so strange to say after living near a base for so long) have some fun outside activities and snacks, watch some fireworks. I don't know.
8. Insert your own random thought here.