Monday, May 23, 2011

Itchy and Scratchy... the story of my life.

I am totally off on my creative thinking today, I admit it, maybe by the end of my post today I will have title for this, but as of right now I've got nothing.

I am using today as a catch up day both for me and to catch up everyone out there in blogging land on what is going on in my life right now. I realize that I went from a lot of blogging to absolutely nothing pretty quickly but I do have an excuse, it might not be a great one, but it's there all the same.

I am allergic to something. Now this statement is pretty ironic if you have known me for a long time. Of course I am allergic to something, in fact I am allergic to a lot of somethings. It has gotten better as I have gotten older, but I am allergic to a ton of things. However this allergy is different for two reasons. The first is that the cause isn't extremely apparent. After a lot of thinking the Dr and I have a theory, but no answer. The second reason is that it is giving me hives. Usually when I have an allergic reaction it is confined to the normal sinus, eyes, breathing area. This however is making me itch, all over, badly. Last week I even itched on the insides of my eyelids. That was fun. So we tried treatment 1, which was a ton of steroids and removing the possible offender. I am in the process of weaning off the steroids and the itch is coming back, so I'll be headed back to the Dr's office in a day or so to try round 2. Hopefully that is more effective.

In other news I made a great homemade pot sticker recipe last week, but forgot to take pictures. I did freeze some so I'll take pictures when I am cooking them and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!