Thursday, May 5, 2011

Something in the Water

I have no idea what is going around right now, but I have never seen more Mom's frustrated and ready to cease the day. (no that was't a typo) I don't know if it is like that where you are but here it seems like the coming of summer has made all of the kids worst traits come out, whining, yelling, misbehaving, ignoring, or whatever it is that your child does to drive you crazy.

I hate feeling like this. I hate it when I spend more time as a parent taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly to avoid flipping out over something that usually wouldn't matter but since it is the eleventy millionth time it has happened it makes you want to scream . I think that it is way past time for a Mommy re-charge.\

I know that I am not alone with this frustration right now, it seems like every Mom that I talk to has that haggard "my kids are dancing on my last nerve" look in her eyes right now. I just wish I knew what was causing the outbreak of frustration. Maybe it's in the water, or the weather. That's got to be it right? The weather.

So here is a post hoping that naptime today improves everyones mood so that we can all smile a little more and laugh together more often. What do you do when you feel like everyone in your house is ready for a break? Maybe your suggestions will help with me.

~DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!