Monday, March 21, 2011

MM ~ Laundry is NOT my Best Friend

It seems like everyone has that one household chore that they hate just a little more than the others. One that every time they start to do it they want any excuse to stop. For me, that chore is laundry. I just don't like it.

I hate the gathering of the baskets, I hate the sorting, I hate the moving it from machine to machine, I hate when I forget to move it so I have to start all over. Most of all though, I HATE folding it and putting it away. The piles of clothes all over everything as I work on it bothers me, the piles of neatly folded clothes out for everyone to see bothers me, and the fact that I never have enough time to do it all at once and get it put away REALLY bothers me.

Of course this means that laundry is the task that I most often have to catch up on. So today's make up Monday is dedicated to that necessary evil, and the chore I love to hate, laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!