Thursday, March 24, 2011

WIOW & ThATh - The slacker edition

Is it sad that I am already slacking and it is only my second week? Yes? That's what I thought. Well I am appropriately shame faced. I promise.

I am blaming my lack of letter on the fact that I never bought the pretty stationary that I was talking about last week. It's not a good excuse, but it's an excuse. But I guess it sort of counts, AJ and P-nut got a gift from their Aunt and Uncle and they wrote Thank You notes yesterday. That counts right?

As for today, thinking ahead is frustrating me. I am thinking about where DH and I want to go and what we want to do in the military. He just signed up so that he is required to me in the military for at least another 5 years, which will put him so close to retirement that there is no reason to leave. But we do not want to stay where we are now, we do not want our girls in growing up in this town or going to these schools. So we are looking at our options to leave and they are looking pretty grim. It looks like it will end up being a choice between where we live and choosing to live without him for a year. So I don't want to look ahead. I am keeping the slim but great options that we have in mind and praying that it is one of them that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!