Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Take a Picture Tuesday. part 1

Ok, I am going to start this post with a warning. I am not a professional photographer, I am not a skilled amateur, heck I think that my 5 year will pass me in skill in the next year or so. I know that composition and light are important however no matter how hard I try I can't seem to actually improve on them in my pictures. So I will take a picture of something that makes me feel something, but I don't promise it will be a good one.

Take a picture Tuesday. I have actually been thinking about this one all week. What should my very first picture be of? Should I take a new one or just share an old one that I already have. Do I share something or someone? If I do share someone there is the whole internet safety thing to think about, do I really want pictures of my kids on a public blog. AAHHHH this wasn't supposed to be the hardest day of the challenge.

So my decision. I am not quite ready to share pictures of my kiddo's I don't know if I ever will be. So sorry if you were wanting to see what my princesses but it won't be today. Then I thought about going through all of my old photos and picking one of them, but that felt like cheating. So I got out my trusty PHD (push-here-dummy) camera and tromped outside to find something that inspired me. I turned the camera on, it flashed a battery dead icon at me, and turned it self off. Well, that was productive.

So now the battery is charging and I am still totally unsure of what's going to show up as the picture here in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!