Friday, April 8, 2011

G - Is for Girls Night

Time for yourself is important, no matter how you spend it. Everyone needs to have time to do something that makes them happy and helps them to recharge. Some women like to have a spa day, others use shopping as their time, personally I love a good girls night out.

I am so excited about this weekend, I am not only getting a girls night out, but a whole girls weekend. I am taking AJ with me and P-nut is having a Daddy weekend which is super exciting to her. AJ and I will be making the trip to my hometown and meeting up with my Mom, step-sister, sister-in-law, and best friend. It will be great I can't wait!!!

Oh and on another not so happy note, G can also be for government, who needs to stop fighting and find a way to compromise before there are millions of employees without a paycheck thrown on top of this already failing economy. But, I'm trying not to dwell on that one today and enjoying my girl time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!