Tuesday, April 19, 2011

O - is for Organization

Well first off. I'm sorry that this is late. I am having troubles getting mobile blogging figured out so hopefully this works. We are on our Spring Break vacation and a computer isn't always available.

So organization. I cannot imagine life without organization. I realize that not eveyone has the same level of organization as I do but I also think that a lot of people have more than they think. Even if your organizational style is piles, you have one.

I posted a series on how to start getting organized last summer so I am not going to re do all of that. Trust me. But I do want to say that I used to hate organizing and organization but now I love it. So if you've never given it a shot just try it on a small scale and see if it's for you. As for me having a place for everything and everything in its place has made my life so much less stressful.

- DD

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!