Friday, April 15, 2011

M - is for Major Freakout!

No matter how many times I travel, it never fails. The morning of the trip I wake up in a panic. Is everything ready and packed? Do I have all of the paperwork that I need? Will everything go smoothly with the connecting flights? Will my children get lost? My sources of panic range from the mundane to the outlandish and hit everything in between.

I always hope that all of my careful preparation will help to calm me down, and it does a lot, but it cannot help with those first panicked thoughts in the morning. I am feeling much better today since I have all day to prepare. We usually try and take the first flight of the morning, but this time we opted to fly the Red-eye so we have until late tonight to check and re-check my packing lists.

I hope that you are all having an amazing day!

~DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!