Thursday, April 28, 2011

X - is for Xylophone, Xenophobia and Xanthan Gum

What do these have to do with anything? I don't know. I can't think of a real X word that I can blog about. I hate it when you use a regular word with an X as an X word. Ox is not an  X word, exit is not an X word. My brother and I used to play the alphabet game in the car when we were children. You know the one where as you are driving along the road you need to find signs with each of the letters of the alphabet in order. The decision about weather or not we would allow any letter in the word to be used or just the first letter was always an important one, one that usually hinged on where we were in the country and the likelihood we would see a word beginning with X.

But I have completely digressed from the point. Wait did I even have a point? No. I guess not. I will be posting a new recipe later today, so stay tuned for that.

~DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!