Sunday, April 24, 2011

S - is for Sorry so Behind... Again

Well, not really so behind, but I'm behind for the April A-Z challenge. We have been travelling back home and I never seem to be able to find time to blog when I am travelling. I was going to write out the story of what happened on our vacation, but it is so unbelievable that I am afraid to even write it down. The highlights/lowlights were 6 hours in clothes that were covered in vomit from my 5 year old getting air sick, car breaking down in the pouring rain, no power in the house we stayed at, and 43 hours with no sleep. After those days were over though the trip was great. Really fun!

So now I am home and hoping to get things all put back away and back on schedule, including this blog. All I have to do is get T done sometime tonight so that I can do U tomorrow. Too bad I am clueless as to what I am going to share. Here's hoping that inspiration strikes me sometime soon. Now off to go put away some more clothes.

Happy Easter!

~DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!