Friday, April 29, 2011

Y - is for Yummy

I am sure that I am not the only one to use Yummy as my Y in this challenge. But since I like to talk about food and recipes I decided that Yummy was the most appropriate use of the letter Y for me. But Yummy is such a broad topic, so what should I write about today that falls under the title of Yummy. Well it's meal plans. I figured I would share the meal plans here in the Diva house for the next two weeks. I will be sharing some of the recipes, so this will be a good way to whet you appetitie.

Chicken Pot Stickers
Edamame in Pod

Southern Oven “fried” Chicken
Salad
Corn

French Dip Sandwiches
Onion Rings
Veg

Chinese Pepper Steak Wraps
Stir Fry Veg

Meatloaf
Broccoli
Potatoes

Linguine Alfredo 
Grilled Chicken
Veg

Pizza (sausage & roasted veg)
Salad

Chicken & Rice
Asparagus

Bar-B-Que Chicken
Grilled Corn
Pasta Salad

Grilled Pork Chops
Grilled Veggies
Herbed Brown Rice

Shish-Kabobs
Rolls

Stuffed Quesadillas
Black bean and tomato mix
Salad

 
So there are 6 new recipes in that group I hope that they all turn out as well as the rolls did earlier this week. Yum. Now it's time to go make that grocery list so that I can actually cook these things.
 
Until tomorrow.
 
~ DD

2 comments:

  1. stuffed quesadillas sound very yummy

    http://baygirl32.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this list is yummy indeed. its getting me hungry.
    Great meeting you through the A-Z :)
    nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!